Pages

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Short and Sweet

I know I know I've been slacking lately with writing so we will play a little catch up. Kole's 4th birthday was March 1, by the way I can't believe he was only 2 when he came into my life man how time flies!! We did his birthday party the weekend after his birthday and I think it's safe to say everyone had a blast. Thanks again to all our family that came to celebrate with us! Huge thanks to my mom who made the most adorable cake ever for Kole which was exactly what he had been asking for! We ended the day by taking the boys to the last Aggie basketball home game. Coop was beyond thrilled since he is quite the baller ya know. Koley, well was exhausted from the big day so I got some good snuggles in that night with him. 

Trevor and I have also had a little fun lately. We went to a Jazz game a last Tuesday and then heading off on a mini vacation to West Yellowstone, Montana on Thursday for the weekend. I don't know what it is but every time I've been to Montana I fall in love with it! If it weren't for the winters being like Wyomings I would consider moving there. 

That's about all the excitement happening in our life the past month. Here are a couple pictures for everyone to enjoy! 













XOXO

Emily 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com