Pages

Thursday, October 22, 2015

21-23 weeks


Oh man I am so far behind! Work has been crazy busy and extremely stressful so I've been working awful hours and just too exhausted to blog. (Lame excuse I know.)

How far along: 21-23 weeks time it's flying by it seems like!


Baby: Baby boy is about the size of a banana, 10 3/4 inches long at 21 weeks. 
 Size of a small corn on the cob/spaghetti squash at 22 weeks. Weighs almost a whopping 1 pound now!! And is the size of "bunch of grapes" and weighs just over a pound at 23 weeks!! 

Momma: Tired. I cannot sleep for the life of me and toss and turn most of the night. Work has been ridiculously stressful and busy lately so I think that has a lot to do with the nausea and lack or sleep lately. 

Maternity clothes: Nope just like baggy clothes.

Sleep: Lavender baths and diffusing lavender helps me fall asleep then I wake up middle of the night and am awake most of the night.

Best moment this week: Feeling him become more and more active!

Miss anything: Just a full nights sleep without waking up at all.

Food cravings: No still nothing really.

Anything make you queasy or sick: About the same, depends on the day or what little man likes that day.

Gender: BOY! 

Movement: Yes! Maybe it's because he is so low but he hates me sitting at my desk all day and just kicks me and pushes. He also loves moving when I'm trying to sleep and refuses to move when the boys try to feel him kick, little stink.

Labor signs: I swear I had some small braxton hicks the other day but none before that. I woke up a little nauseous that morning but that was nothing new, after being at work for about an hour I started getting sharp pains in my stomach and hadn't felt him move that day at all. After about an hour I started to get a little nervous and knew they weren't normal pains cause they were just getting worse so I called my doctor and they told me to come in and get checked out just to be on the safe side. It was a couple hours until they could get me in and the pains stayed consistent. If I had to describe a braxton hicks without every feeling one (because obviously I never have before) it was exactly what was going on. My stomach was getting super tight and firmer than normal and then would feel normal again and just confortable. By the time my appointment came around that afternoon it was all starting to subside but they checked baby and his heart rate was good and everything seemed okay. Dr. Smith said she was worried about my gallbladder starting to act up and said that could have been part of it. So for now I watch what I eat and nothing too spicy to see if that helps with the pains and have some medicine to help keep it in check and just taking it a little easy.

Symptoms: Nausea. Heartburn.

Nursery: Haven't started on it just yet.

Looking forward to: Getting the nursery going I should really get on that! 






No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com